Monday, April 16, 2012

Mini Mission # 13 - Go on a Photo Safari

Photo by me, taken on my public transit photo safari
Sometimes, a camera can be a really helpful way to observe your surroundings from a different point of view. This mission is all about changing perspective. Grab your camera (or even just your cell phone with camera function) and get snapping.

It helps to have a theme for your photo safari. Here are some ideas:
  • unusual doors
  • graffiti
  • interesting faces
  • fascinating transit stations
  • local food
  • tourist favorites from a new angle 
  • pets and their people



What did you photograph? I love taking pictures of interesting cafés - the photos are great, and it helps me remember them later when I am looking for a cup of coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...